Wed, 16 Feb|
KickStart to Leadership, 4 half-day modules
KickStart is an interactive and highly practical leadership development programme for those who want to lead others. Event fully subscribed.
Time & Location
16 Feb 2022, 9:00 am
About the Event
KickStart is an interactive and highly practical leadership development programme for those who lead others. The February programme runs on 16, 18, 23, and 25 February (details below). You’ll increase your confidence, competence and capability to focus on your personal development goals.
In particular you’ll:
- Understand how to shift from delivering work yourself, to achieving results through others
- Effectively engage and motivate people, and build stronger teams
- Manage performance, provide feedback and coach effectively
- Communicate well with people with different styles
- Plan how you’ll maintain or grow your energy and resilience
- Be authentic and confident—develop an approach and strengths-based brand.
KickStart to Leadership Online will be delivered via Zoom, and costs $1150 plus GST per participant. This includes the CliftonStrengths Top 5 assessment. The programme will be delivered in four 3.5-hour modules:
- Module One, Wednesday 16 February, 9-12.30pm: Your leadership brand
- Module Two, Friday 18 February, 9-12.30pm: Leadership expectations
- Module Three, Wednesday 23 February, 9-12.30pm: Building strong teams
- Module Four, Friday 25 February, 9-12.30pm: Your leadership essentials
To find out more, email firstname.lastname@example.org