Tue, 26 May|
KickStart to Leadership Online - 4 x 2.5 hours
KickStart is an interactive and highly practical leadership development programme for those who lead others. The programme will be delivered via Zoom in four 2.5 hour modules, and costs $1150 plus GST per participant.
Time & Location
26 May 2020, 9:00 am – 11:30 am
About the Event
KickStart is an interactive and highly practical leadership development programme for those who lead others. You’ll increase your confidence, competence and capability to focus on your personal development goals.
In particular you’ll:
- Understand how to shift from delivering work yourself, to achieving results through others
- Effectively engage and motivate people, and build stronger teams
- Manage performance, provide feedback and coach effectively
- Communicate well with people with different styles
- Plan how you’ll maintain or grow your energy and resilience
- Be authentic and confident—develop an approach and strengths-based brand.
KickStart to Leadership Online will be delivered via Zoom, and costs $1150 plus GST per participant. The programme will be delivered in four 2.5-hour modules:
- Module One, Tuesday 26 May, 9-11.30am: Your leadership brand
- Module Two, Thursday 28 May, 9-11.30am: Leadership expectations
- Module Three, Tuesday 2 June, 9-11.30am: Building strong teams
- Module Four, Thursday 4 June, 9-11.30am: Your leadership essentials
To find out more, call Kristen on 022 437 1956 or email: email@example.com