Mon, 09 Aug|
KickStart to Leadership, 4 half-day modules
KickStart is an interactive and highly practical leadership development programme for those who want to lead others.
Time & Location
09 Aug 2021, 9:00 am
About the Event
KickStart is an interactive and highly practical leadership development programme for those who lead others. The next programme runs on 9, 11, 16, and 18 August (details below). You’ll increase your confidence, competence and capability to focus on your personal development goals.
In particular you’ll:
- Understand how to shift from delivering work yourself, to achieving results through others
- Effectively engage and motivate people, and build stronger teams
- Manage performance, provide feedback and coach effectively
- Communicate well with people with different styles
- Plan how you’ll maintain or grow your energy and resilience
- Be authentic and confident—develop an approach and strengths-based brand.
KickStart to Leadership Online will be delivered via Zoom, and costs $1150 plus GST per participant. This includes the CliftonStrengths Top 5 assessment. The programme will be delivered in four 3.5-hour modules:
- Module One, Monday 9 August, 9-12.30pm: Your leadership brand
- Module Two, Wednesday 11 August, 9-12.30pm: Leadership expectations
- Module Three, Monday 16 August, 9-12.30pm: Building strong teams
- Module Four, Wednesday 18 August, 9-12.30pm: Your leadership essentials
To find out more, email firstname.lastname@example.org