Why are stories so effective? How do you structure a story that people remember? What's the link between leadership and stories?
The Ancient Greeks told stories. Established religions, politicians and effective leaders tell stories. Stories persuade, inspire, resonate, unite an idea with an emotion and harness people’s imagination and create the future.
Cognitive psychologists describe how the human mind tries to assemble ideas, understand them and remember them. And stories are a natural way we do this because we remember them.
We all have powerful stories that communicate important truths.
At the end you will:
- use different story structures
- use stories in your meetings, presentations and conversations
- use different story types, including Springboard stories
- include 'Hollywood' elements into your stories
- have developed stories you can tell to specific audiences.
 Podcast link